Lost In the Fog

Photographs of the great San Francisco Bay Area

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco Bay Area

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Financial District / Quartier des Affaires



The tall building is located at Montgomery St, and the older looking one, the Hobart Building, is on Market. You can see a different angle of these 2 buildings right here. I will show you the inside of the Hobart in the near future.

L'immeuble le plus grand est situé sur la rue Montgomery, et celui d'à côté qui a l'air plus âgé, l'immeuble Hobart, se trouve sur la rue Market. Voici les mêmes immeubles vus sous un autre angle. Je vous montrerai bientôt l'interieur du Hobart.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I spend so much time dreaming of Paris that I forget that my own back yard is a place many others dream of visiting.

Thanks for reminding me through your gorgeous photos.

3:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely angles!

4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home