Lost In the Fog

Photographs of the great San Francisco Bay Area

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco Bay Area

Friday, August 10, 2007

Bay Area commuter going home

Un voyageur de la Bay Area qui rentre chez lui



The other day I showed you a "typical day" in San Francisco, with guy walking around wearing a grape suit. But sometimes, the most unusual - even bizarre - people can be seen when you ride MUNI or BART. This young guy was just an ordinary commuter going home on BART at the end of a work-day, but I like the design of his skateboard so I thought I'd post it. See you soon!

L'autre jour je vous ai montré un "jour typique" à San Francisco, avec un mec se promenait deguisé en grape de raisins. Mais les gens les plus intéressants - pour ne pas dire carrément bizarres - on les voit souvent dans transports en commun de la Baie, surtout BART et MUNI. Celui là, c'est juste un jeune qui rentre chez lui à la fin de la journée. Mais j'ai trouvé son skate sympa, alors je me suis dit pourquoi pas le poster. A bientôt!

2 Comments:

Blogger Neva said...

A nice board but I prefer the BART.

6:28 AM  
Blogger Tomate Farcie said...

You want BART, Neva? I'm sure that can be arranged! :)

10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home