Lost In the Fog

Photographs of the great San Francisco Bay Area

My Photo
Name:
Location: San Francisco Bay Area

Sunday, August 03, 2008

Dream of an Eiffel Tower




Do you dream? This photograph above is a shot of my computer screen (I guess I should have cropped it a little, sorry) after I had entered the fabulous world of Dreamlines.

I highly recommend you all check it out and have some fun with it. (And by the way, a great big thumbs up in passing to the guys who wrote the code for this site. You guys rock!)

Additional photographs available Tomate Farcie (post of 8/03/08).

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger raccoonlover1963/Lisa Myers said...

I love that picture! It looks like it was done on Photoshop! I just wanted to stop by and say thank you for visiting my blog. I'm glad you liked the pictures. Taffy and her babies are regular visitors here. I put food out for the neighborhood cats, but enjoy watching the raccoons and opossums eating as well. Raccoons are my favorite, even over cats and dogs!
Lisa

9:47 AM  
Blogger Michael Salone said...

You crack me up too Tomate!

12:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home